- Make sure letsencrypt-auto is executable (chmod +x letsencrypt-auto)
- Use the command
./letsencrypt-auto certonly -a manual -d YOURDOMAIN.org -d www.YOURDOMAIN.org for all subdomains you want to include.
- After a few screens, during which you’ll need to enter your email address, and give permission for you IP to be logged, you’ll be asked to add a page to your site.
Make sure your web server displays the following content at
\# output omitted
Press ENTER to continue
- Once you do that, you’ll be asked to enter another page, same as above. Once added you’ll have saved files in
- Enter these values in your gitlab.io project. Settings (gear on the top right) > Pages > + New Domain.
- fullchaim.pem —> Certificate (PEM) | privkey.pem —> Key (PEM) | Do this for each (sub)domain you specified in Step 2.
- It might take a little while, but your updated certificate should start to show up in ~10-15 minutes.